Sail Trim Clinic: Get the Most Out of Your Sails
The sails are up and now it’s time to trim for the course. Build upon your practical skills in the Sail Trim Clinic. Learn how to trim the main and genoa for each point of sail. Understand what the telltales are telling you and make them fly!
You’ll learn how to sheet for shape and travel for trim to get optimal speed and take your skills to the next level.
Prerequisites: Competent Crew skill level: able to work at the skipper’s direction to safely handle halyards, sheets, and winches, and steer a steady course; familiarity with sail trim concepts; must be in good physical condition, able to move around the boat while underway.
- Free NauticEd online Logbook and Resume – you need this for that BVI charter you’re thinking of
- Free TrackLink App – makes adding to your sailing resume automatic and easy
- 2 Free NauticEd Courses
- Links to above sent upon registration
What to Bring:
- Hat, gloves, sunglasses, glasses, sunscreen
- Layers of clothing, including windbreaker
- Water and lunch for yourself
- Non-marking deck shoes
- A smile!